- The BaBar simulation reproduces in detail the generation of events at the interaction point, the propagation of the resulting particles through the detector and the response of the detector to these particles. Detector response quantities are then used to construct candidate events which may analyzed as if they were real data.
- ATLAS (LHC)
- Use of Geant4 in the ATLAS Detector Simulation.
- CMSSW (LHC)
- Use of Geant4 in the CMS experiment.
- GAUSS (LHC)
- Use of Geant4 in the GAUSS simulation program of the LHCb experiment.
- ALICE (LHC)
- Use of Geant4 in the ALICE Geant4 Simulation.
- Use of Geant4 at Fermilab for different applications.
- Use of Geant4 for the International Linear Collider project.
- Use of Geant4 for the Hadron Production Experiment at CERN/PS.
- Toolkit based on Geant4 for accelerator beamline simulation.